measures are being followed at the church, on Sundays and throughout the week,
in response to the worldwide health crisis. Your elders and staff
have taken the following steps:
1. Worship will not be held in the sanctuary in person,
but online until further notice and will be decided on a monthly basis at the Session meetings.
2. The church office is closed. Staff will continue to work remotely from home. All calls to the church office
will be forwarded to Erin Cruz. You may also reach her during office
hours at (626) 367-2091. (From time to time there may be people in the
office, but we ask that you contact us by calling the office or our cell
3. The pastoral/program team are on call and available
according to the following schedule:
Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat, Sun
Tues, Weds, Thurs, Friday, Sunday
4. All on-campus social and spiritual events are postponed
and cancelled until further notice. Contact your leadership.
5. Committees and boards, including Session, will meet
online unless they are cancelled.
6. All of our rental groups have been cancelled for the
7. Our three “nesting” congregations, Armenian, Taiwanese,
and Indonesian, have been directed to follow current CDC and governmental
guidelines and perform their worship services in a virtual or online format.