Check out these current opportunities.
This is a part time custodial position at Arcadia Community Church. Must be available to work weekends.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with people of different ethnicities.
- Able to perform required custodial and janitorial tasks and responsibilities in a timely and professional manner with results consistent with industry and trade standards.
- Capable of performing heavy physical labor, including lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Able to understand and carry out oral and written instruction in English.
- Handyman experience preferred.
- Ability to follow a schedule.
This position will be filled as quickly as possible.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to the church office.
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound
speakers, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing
boards for events, meetings and presentations.
- Set up and operate sound equipment. We have Yamaha, M7CL and
- Confer with meeting or concert director to establish cues
- Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality.
- Ensure equipment is installed according to designated
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Diagnose and correct media system problems.
- Mix sound inputs and feeds.
If you are qualified and interested in working in a global church with a multi-ethnic and multi-generational community, please apply.