Check out these current opportunities.
Our preschool is looking for qualified, loving teachers to work with children from 6 weeks through Pre-K. The main qualifications are: must love Jesus and must love children! ECE units are definitely a plus. We are open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday. Openings available:
Infant/Toddler Teacher Position (25+ hours)
Preschool Teacher (25+ hours)
Teacher’s Aide (20+ hours)
Substitutes (flexible days/hours)
Must have a minimum of 12 early childhood education units for teachers. Must include the following three courses:
Child Development (3 units)
Child, Family, Community (3 units)
Curriculum (3 units)
Infant/Toddler units preferred (3 units minimum)
· Supervise children at all times – provide a safe and developmentally appropriate environment
· Nurture students in a variety of areas – spiritual, social, emotional, physical, academic, motor skills, etc.
· Provide play-based learning opportunities
· Problem/solve and work well as part of team
· This is a Christian church preschool
· Flexible Schedules available - We are open Monday-Friday from 7:00am – 6:00pm
For the official job application, click here.
For more information, feel free to contact our Family Pastor, Sam Knottnerus at (626) 445-7470.
This is a part time custodial position at Arcadia Community Church. Must be available to work weekends.
Must be able to work and communicate effectively with people of different ethnicities. Ability to perform required custodial and janitorial tasks and responsibilities in a timely and professional manner with results consistent with industry and trade standards.
Capable of performing heavy physical labor, including lifting up to 50 pounds.
Able to understand and carry out oral and written instruction in English.
Handyman experience preferred.
Ability to follow a schedule.
This position will be filled as quickly as possible.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to the church office.