Check out these current opportunities.
Are you passionate about seeing children and their families grow in Christ? Do you have the vision to build and oversee a team and a ministry?
As a Christ-centered, forward looking family of faith Arcadia Community Church embraces a multigenerational and multiethnic congregation with a heart for the community. This leadership position is responsible for creating new outreach opportunities and developing, coordinating and overseeing all aspects of Children’s ministry, birth through fifth grade.
The Children’s Ministry Director will be a leader of other leaders, highly relational and have a team mentality as they recruit and lead staff and volunteer teams to develop children spiritually. The ideal candidate for this position will have a devotion to Jesus Christ, and a vibrant passion for reaching and developing children to become fully devoted followers of Christ. A minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role in ministry or children’s education is required.
Don’t delay, we are scheduling interviews in the first three weeks of February.
For the official job application, please click here.
For more information, feel free to contact Pastor Sam Knottnerus at (626) 445-7470.
- Be an effective and efficient member of Arcadia Community Church staff team
- Assist in organizing
- Create a Directory of Students, parents and families
- Create an email base
- Assist with VBS
- Assist with Children’s Ministry and Family Ministry events, such as Family Faith Night, Fun Friday, Save the Date, Trunk or Treat, Community Picnic, etc.
- Be the point person when Children’s Director is not available
- Coordinate schedules with Sunday School teachers & preschool coordinator
- Assemble/Compile Curriculum with the help of the Children’s Ministry Director
- Set up and clean up Sunday School classrooms on Sunday Mornings with the help of the Children’s Ministry Director and Preschool Coordinator
- Track attendance
- Outreach/Follow Up (emails, social media, phone calls)
- Maintain an organized closet in Room 201, Room 4 and Children’s Ministry Office
- Submit a report at the end of each week
- Perform other duties as requested or directed by supervisor and Children’s Ministry Director.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Committed Christian
If you are interested, please stop by the office to fill out an application and submit a resume.
This is a part time custodial position at Arcadia Community Church. Must be available to work weekends.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with people of different ethnicities.
- Able to perform required custodial and janitorial tasks and responsibilities in a timely and professional manner with results consistent with industry and trade standards.
- Capable of performing heavy physical labor, including lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Able to understand and carry out oral and written instruction in English.
- Handyman experience preferred.
- Ability to follow a schedule.
This position will be filled as quickly as possible.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to the church office.
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound
speakers, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing
boards for events, meetings and presentations.
- Set up and operate sound equipment. We have Yamaha, M7CL and
- Confer with meeting or concert director to establish cues
- Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality.
- Ensure equipment is installed according to designated
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Diagnose and correct media system problems.
- Mix sound inputs and feeds.
If you are qualified and interested in working in a global church with a multi-ethnic and multi-generational community, please apply.