Check out these current opportunities.
Arcadia Community Church Preschool has 2 immediate openings for infant/toddler teachers (children 6 weeks through 3), and a floater/breaker for both our infant and preschool programs. We are looking for qualified, loving, motivated, patient and energetic teachers who are self-starters, possess a fun spirit, and who love Jesus and love kids. The main qualifications are: #1: a committed follower of Jesus Christ, #2: have a passion for children, and #3: have completed the 12 core ECE units including 3 Infant units.
We are a Christian church preschool offering education in a developmentally appropriate and loving way and we provide childcare services for children from six weeks through kindergarten. We believe in play-based learning to develop a child spiritually, socially, emotionally, and physically. Very little paperwork required - lots of hands-on playing!
Our school is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday. Immediate openings available:
Infant/Toddler Teacher Position (25-40 hours)
Floater/Breaker for Infant and Preschool programs (25-40 hours)
Substitutes (flexible days/hours)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
Early childhood education units (12 minimum) required for qualified teachers. ECE units must include the following courses:
- Child Development (3 units)
- Child, Family, Community (3 units)
- Curriculum (3 units) [Many classes qualify]
- Infant/Toddler class (3 units minimum)
- Our teachers also must have a passion for sharing the love of Jesus with our little ones!
- Minimum of 6 months of teaching experience
- CPR/First Aid Certification is required
- Supervise children at all times – provide a safe and developmentally appropriate environment
- Nurture students in a variety of areas – spiritual, social, emotional, physical, academic, motor skills, etc.
- Provide play-based learning opportunities
- Problem-solve and work well as part of team
- Share the love of Jesus with the children and staff
Flexible Schedules available – (We are open Monday-Friday from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm) . Please send your resume to: Billie Turner, email@example.com.
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound
speakers, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing
boards for events, meetings and presentations.
- Set up and operate sound equipment. We have Yamaha, M7CL and
- Confer with meeting or concert director to establish cues
- Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality.
- Ensure equipment is installed according to designated
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Diagnose and correct media system problems.
- Mix sound inputs and feeds.
If you are qualified and interested in working in a global church with a multi-ethnic and multi-generational community, please apply.